Wednesday, August 26, 2009

poem

to lyndal lee,

this poem is for lyndal lee,
she's this girl at school i always see,
she does netball, eco and english with me
and she's bossy and crossy as one can be.

how many things rhyme with lee?
there's tea, and bee and even knee,
lyndal sorta looks like a tree,
and if i dont comment she gets angry,

sometimes she's violent, so i must flee
as she is scary to a great degree,
if you met her you would agree
you would have a fright, i guarantee

ha. off the top of my head.

:D

4 comments:

  1. This is soooooo cuteee... Wow all this from the top of ur head impressive ANNE!!

    xoxo
    Fifth Avenue Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne I feel so special you wrote me a poem but seriously I'm totally offended!! I look like a tree ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, a "beautiful creation". :D ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annne that wasn't a very nice thing to say about the tights!!
    I think they are cool.

    ReplyDelete