I'm annelau, and i'm new to this. To my sole follower - LYNDAL (clap clap clap) heeloooo
you see, this blog was started just so i could follow lyndal, but i thought i'd write something cuz i'm so cool. you guys better comment me... or i will unfollow you... ahahhahahaa
jo and kath - i expect u guys to follow me soon. i'll be posting cool things on here... still not sure what, but it'll rock your socks
i'm going to go comment jo and kath now - or i'll be bashed. :)
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY i am the first to comment!!!
ReplyDeletewell Anne welcome to the blogging world, we are sure that your blog will be just as awesome as ours !
and yes .. be thankful that you started commenting because i was seriously going to bash you up tomorrow !
Btw nice profile picture and layout
I hope you have a good day and i will return to see what other posts you have made !
xoxo Fifth Avenue Closet
HAHAHA Anne your a classic!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments!!
I feel special that I got a mention in your post! I should really be doing some maths right now haha
see u tomorrow
WHOOOO! I'm loving the profile pic anne :)
ReplyDeleteTHANKS FOR COMMENTING US (FINALLY)JKS
I'll see you in english tommorow.
and again YAY!! you made a blog and a brilliant first post.